Monday, 4 June 2012

Taurus and Taurus Comaptibility

When you think of the quote "slow and steady wins the race, " Taurus is who immediately comes to mind. It may take a while for the Taurus to find a good partner, but once he does, he is completely and utterly committed. This sign needs a strong base foundation and therefore take plenty of time in courtship to make sure they're with the right person before settling down. taurus taurus compatibility are not ones to rush into things.
However, their loyalty knows no bounds once they decide to take it to the next level. They would rather get to know their partner inside and out with some serious one-on-one time than go out and party to make new friends. Taurus is definitely one to deepen the bond he already has. Taurus also tends to be quite jealous and possessive with their partner, preferring that they only have that special bond with him and no one else. taurus and taurus can become quite upset at the slightest flirtation from their partner.

When it comes to relationships, the sign of the Taurus is not a cheater. Just like the earth, he is constant and steady. He takes a long time to truly fall in love, but he also takes a long time to fall out of love. After a break up, Taurus has a very difficult time moving on once he has already fully committed himself to someone, especially if the break up was not his idea. Taurus is naturally against change of any kind unless he goes out and searches for it himself. Since Taurus takes a very long time opening up to any kind of relationship, if it doesn't work out he may have a very hard time opening up to another serious one again. The bull is very much a one partner person; once that person is gone, he can often feel like that is the end of love for him.

On the positive side of things, Taurus is very patient, reliable, kind and loving and tends to make an excellent partner for the right person. The bull is ruled by the planet Venus, and as such, tends to put a lot of effort and romance into the courtship. He will often (if not always) place his partner's needs above his own and will be loyal to end. Faithfulness is strictly expected in return, as a straying partner will definitely put an end to the relationship sooner or later. This sign is not able to put something like cheating behind them and simply move on, so better stay on the right side of the path with the mighty Taurus!
.
<strong> Taurus 2012 Career and Work Horoscope </strong>
You will be working very hard most of this year and during the first three months of the year you may not feel as if there is much hope of a reward in sight. You may have to work a little harder than usual to make the same amount of money that you did last year or achieve profits in your business. It may seem that you are working more in isolation or without the credit that you deserve.

2012 is not a good year for you to change careers. "Slow and steady wins the race" should be your motto as you establish a new foundation. Some Bulls will be attending school in the fall for further education. If you learn new skills now you could be richer and happier doing a job that you really love in 2013.
<strong> Taurus 2012 Love, Family and Social life Horoscope </strong>
Thanks to ongoing clashes betwee4n Mars and Saturn your personal life has been very strained. This a trend that, thanks to negative influences from a clash between Saturn and Mars in the sky, is going to continue for the first half of 2012. Part of the problem is your need to win and your inability to show humility when there are misunderstandings. Learning to meet the other person half-way during a disagreement will go a long way towards resolving your personal problems.
If you do care about someone deeply it is time to let him or her know. Keep building a connection with a special kindred spirit and be sure to socialize whenever you can to make new friends. Getting out there and introducing yourselves to others is important for Bulls as many of you are going through a divorce or separation.

Be careful not to let the stress of a past sour relationship affect the sweetness of one you currently have. Curb your natural tendency to be sarcastic and hypercritical if you want to get results with people.
<strong> Taurus 2012 Finance and Money Horoscope </strong>
This year is going to be a little leaner than others, especially during the first six months of the year. It may be difficult to initiate any new projects or make any new investments until July when you have paid off more of your debts.
As many Bulls are behind financially you may find yourself pressed for time to meet all of your obligations. Some Bulls may have to get two jobs this year to get caught up financially.

<strong> Taurus 2012 Health Horoscope </strong>
You have been under so much financial and personal stress it may be difficult for you to feel as well as you usually do. You need to be wary of developing possible health issues during the last three months of 2012. Lung and stomach problems could occur if you do not take care of yourself. Do not use addictive substances to escape reality or deal with the stress of your schedule; exercise instead!
You are also more prone to accidents during those last three months so be sure to practice all necessary safety precautions.
.
April 21 to May 21
Here's some ways you would feel if you are responding to the energies that I'm transmitting to you. You would be feeling more grounded, down to Earth. You would be feeling, "Wait a minute, I need to slow down, I'm running off into too many directions. It's time I assess what's really important to me in this chapter of my life and that's where I'll put my time and energy. "
Renovations
You do want to put yourself into the equation, especially your physical body and each of your physical possessions. Do you need to do some renovations on your body, your car, your home? If you're feeling the need to restore or make improvements in these areas, you're probably responding to my emissions.
What's Comfortable to you?
First, any upgrading you do needs to feel comfortable to you. It's not about pleasing other people but choosing what makes you feel at ease, calm and contented.

Comfy Type of Beauty
As your Taurus Goddess, I am radiating beauty to you, but it's not a glamorous type of loveliness; it's a more natural "comfy" type of attractiveness. You'll feel more secure within yourself as you highlight your own good points, not imitating someone else in looks or in actions. Besides, other people will feel safe around you as you stress and bring to light your best parts.
Car Extension of your Body
Look over all your possessions, not just your body. Does your car need detailing? Any dents fixed? Paint touch up? Think of your car as an extension of your body, you want to give it your attention as well.

Fixer Upper Energy
I'm not encouraging you to go out and buy new things that cost a lot of money. My energies are more about recycling, fixing up, repairing, restoring and making whole again. I'm promoting you to find the best deals, good quality but at affordable prices.
Relationships with Everything you Own
I'm also advancing the concept of your having a really good relationship with everything you own. Possessions have consciousness and the better relationship you have with everything in your domain, the more taurus taurus will work for you and longer. An important question to ponder before you buy anything is, "Do I like this enough to take good care of it? "

Taurus Anchors Energy into Earth
While Aries anchors its energy into fire and the deserts, and Pisces sends her energies to the water, I fasten my energies into the Earth itself. Gardeners, chefs, environmentalists, farmers, mineralogists, geologists naturally respond to my energies. Once you take care of your body and all your possessions, you will naturally begin to take care of your planet if you haven't already begun.

11 comments:

  1. I really like the information you have provided above. Looking forward to more blogs from.
    Regards
    Zodiac Signs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW I GET MY MAN BACK URGENTLY WITH OSHOGUMSPELLTEMPLE@LIVE.COM

      My Man come back after two years of Separation. We both love each other. we love to have kids together but his parent want another girl for him. Just two one ear after our marriage, things were really hard with us because he depends on his dad to earn money. Then he decide to live me for the another girl whom his parent choose for him. i search every where for him and i could not find him. Left the country and i was left alone with pregnancy and pain. i read different book on broken marriage and get ex back just to encourage my self and seeks help. i visit different site then a friend direct me to Dr oshogum with his email address OSHOGUMSPELLTEMPLE@LIVE.COM, than i contact him and tell him my problem and i did what he ask me to do after two days of doing what Dr oshogum said, my husband called me and ask of my location and ask of our baby. To the glory of Dr. oshogum my Husband is back my life and his parent suddenly love me, Get us a new apartment. It's now a happy family. all for the help of Dr. oshogum. My life now is like there was never a horrible past or pain. You should quickly contact OSHOGUM now for your marriage or relationship problem contact oshogum now with oshogumspelltemple@live.com And he also help different persons to solve all kind problems such as
      1) Love Spells
      2) Lost Love Spells
      3) Divorce Spells
      4) Marriage Spells
      5) Binding Spell.
      6) Breakup Spells
      7) Banish a past Lover
      8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
      9) want to satisfy your lover

      If you have any problem in life, simply contact him VIA email: oshogumspelltemple@live.com to get instant solutions to your problem
      contact oshogum now with oshogumspelltemple@live.com

      Delete
  2. My Wife divorce me for no reason, Thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again, My name is James Mack. i live in Italy, I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravelovespell@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same web site: http://bravesp.blogspot.co.uk/,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. { bravelovespell@gmail.com }, Thanks you Dr Brave, i will always be testifying about your good work.and for any questions call me {James Mack} on +393279282206.This spell is a 100% Guarantee for your situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After my break up, I couldn’t do even simple things. I have to get him back. I order love spell from this website http://magical-rituals.com , and he come back to me. I’m happy again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm very excited sharing this amazing testimony about Dr Frank Ojo a spell caster who save my marriage and brought my husband back to me today.! A very big problem occurred in my Marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited. TEMPLEOFLOVEANDPROSPERITY@GMAIL.COM. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr Frank Ojo, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com .Name: Amanda Bryan, From: UK . Thanks for reading .

    ReplyDelete
  5. What else can i say rather than to thank Doctor Osemu who God used to reunite my marriage. Each day of my life, i ask God to bless Dr. Osemu for he has made my life complete by bringing back my husband to me and for this reason, i made a vow to my self that i will testify on the internet to let the world know that Dr. Osemu is a God on Earth. My husband and i had a fight for three days which led to our divorce. On this faithful day, i came across a testimony of how Dr. Osemu helped a lady in getting back her lover. So, i contacted him and explained to him and he told me that my days of sorrows are over that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours for he's going to prepare a spell for me. Could you believe it, my husband came home begging that he needs me back. Do you need any kind of help? Contact him now via email: ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com ), Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, call and whats App him via +2348135254384 OR for more confirmation, call or text me on my cell# +1 (914) 517-3229. Becky Nolan USA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How To Fix Your Broken Relationship With Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend .

    My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464 ,Maria Alexander,London, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him or call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys, Get your ex back fast with the help of a real and genuine spell caster called Dr.Unity.
    I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after a breakup, After 2 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
    his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .
    Jessica, 26 years, Texas, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey guys, Get your ex back fast with the help of a real and genuine spell caster called Dr.Unity.
    I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after a breakup, After 2 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
    his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .
    Jessica, 26 years, Texas, USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi everyone! Dr Unity is the best spell caster to help fix your broken relationship or get your Ex-Lover back fast,Read my testimony and contact him now:Unityspelltemple@gmail.com.
      My ex and i had been to gether for 3 years. We both are mature adult (i'm 33 and he is 44). I broke up with him at the end of January because of the constant quarrels and unmet emotional need. Not long after, he found out that during the period, i met a guy friend whom i contacted pretty often because initially i was looking for advice from male perspective. My ex was desperate and begged me to be back with him for 3 weeks in February. He told me that he knew where he had gone wrong and willing to change. I rejected him but told him that i need time and space to think about it. I was considering to give him that chance. On the last week of February, he begged me for the last time. Few days after when i wanted to get back to him, he told me that he found someone else (a girl in vietnam from vietnam dating website) and that he did not want to get back to me anymore. I was so upset but thought that nothing much of it. We still keep in contact once in awhile thereafter but i didn't beg him anymore. 3 weeks after, i found out that he had flown to vietnam to meet the girl. Yesterday i found out as well that he posted pictures of them on Facebook (he unfriended me but his friend told me about the pictures). I was devastated. The new girl looks alot like me! Plus knowing how well he cares about his image to be the good guy, it took a great deal of thoughts to post those photos knowing that people knew he just break up with me... is what he has a rebound? What do i do to get him back? I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Unity can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I'm so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage. Simply contact the great "Dr.Unity" If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

      Delete